Dr. Katarina Pasalic
– PhD in Rheumatology, University of Nis, Serbia.
– Assist Professor of Internal Medicine – Rheumatology, Belgrade University, Serbia.
– Member of Rheumatology Association of Serbia.
– member of National Osteoporosis Society, Serbia.
Scope of service:
All rheumatologic problems:
– Rheumatoid arthritis.
– Psoriatic arthritis.
– Connective tissue diseases (Systemic sclerosis, Systemic lupus erythematodes, Polymyositis/Dermatomysositis, Sy Sjogren, Overlap sy).
– Nonarticular disorders as Tendinitis.
– Fasciitis and Rheumatic manifestations in other non-rheumatological diseases.
Dr. Katarina has more than 20 years of experience as Rheumatology specialist. She worked at Institute of rheumatology, Belgrade, Serbia and Aspetar hospital Doha, Qatar.
Katarina Pasalic is Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology at the University of Belgrade, School of Medicine and the held position of Head of Osteodensitometry department at the Institute of Rheumatology, Belgrade, Serbia.
For many years she has been active in organization of scientific meetings and educational courses both as invited speaker and participant at numerous national, regional and European meetings.