Our Outpatient Occupational Therapy Service has a friendly and approachable team of therapists experienced in treating adults and pediatrics patients presenting with a range of conditions of varying complexity. The team provide personalized, graded treatment programs to help patients overcome their difficulties and live as independently as possible.
Our therapists assess both the physical and psychological impact of a patient’s condition and work collaboratively with the patient to set realistic and meaningful goals.
Our Specialized team of therapists excel in rehabilitation of:
• Neurological conditions such as stroke, CVA and hemiparesis; head, brain and spinal cord injuries; Parkinson’s disease; ALS; multiple sclerosis and Guillain-Barre syndrome.
• Pediatrics Neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy and syndromes.
• Cognitive rehabilitation.
• Work-related injuries such as repetitive stress injuries in the neck, back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand.
• Post-surgical conditions, including joint replacements and amputations.